Team Immortal
Hello and Welcome to the Team Immortal official website!

Please register to join our awesome community!

Login if you already have an account!

WELCOME!
Team Immortal
Hello and Welcome to the Team Immortal official website!

Please register to join our awesome community!

Login if you already have an account!

WELCOME!
Team Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Immortal

Team Immortal- Official Team and Community of StarCraft 2

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official Team Immortal website!
Don't have an account yet? Please register! Already have an account? Login and see what's new!
Team Immortal is recruiting! Select any forum topic, and click the global announcement "Team Immortal Recruiting!"
Hey everyone! We would love more activity on the forums, to make the community more exciting- so why not start posting!

Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jromeo
Team Immortal N00B. Welcome!

Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss? Empty
PostSubject: Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss?   Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss? EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:14 am

I chose protoss becasue when i first played ladder i was terran and i lost some matches, little did i know the frst 50 matches didnt matter. Well i didnt play all 50 i played like 25 ish and then i went tot the real thing. I won like 3 out of 9 games then i tried protoss and won my very first game with them ^_^ and from there on my life was for Aiur! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000449125797
Branmatt
Admin
Branmatt

PostSubject: Re: Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss?   Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

Well, I played protoss when after playing Terran a bit, because they teach you in the campaign how to play them. (Although, the first thing I really did was play Multiplayer). After playing a few matches, I tried Random, doing fairly well at that, then I started trying playing just Protoss, and from then on- BOOM, I can do masterful with them!

Now, My Life is For Aiur.
Back to top Go down
https://teamimmortal.board-directory.net
LowTelVlplar
LowTelVlplar

PostSubject: Re: Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss?   Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:38 am

i started playing a few months ago as couple of races trying to figure who i fit into i liked terran for tanks zergs i never got into but i started playing as protoss. I fell in love with the war of the world colossus laser beams melting down zerglings and marines. so awesome mixed with storms My Life is For Aiur now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss?   Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss? Empty

Back to top Go down

Prtoss And You, why did you choose protoss?
Page 1 of 1